The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions,Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this portal and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to your Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
“User” or “you” means any person who accesses or uses the Gurujiforpuja.com Service for his own purpose or on behalf of someone else and includes any legal entity.
“User’s Content” means any content, including any text, data, information or other material, that you may upload, transmit or store using the functionality of the Gurujiforpuja.com Service. “Gurujiforpuja.com App” means a Mobile Application owned and operated by Gurujiforpuja.com and all screenshots, pages appearing, appended, available along with this Mobile Application. “Gurujiforpuja.com Service” means collectively including all content provided through the Gurujiforpuja.com App and the Website. ”Website” means www.Gurujiforpuja.com.com and all web-pages appearing, appended, available along with this Website. “Order” or “Job”: means any order placed for services through the Gurujiforpuja.com’s Mobile Application/Website or any other medium or platform. “Vendor” wherever applicable means a third party, which has agreed to co-operate with Gurujiforpuja.com to offer its services.
GURUJIFORPUJA.COM SERVICE USE
User conveys acceptance to Terms every time the User uses the Gurujiforpuja.com Service. User has discretion not to use the Gurujiforpuja.com Service, so User’s use of the Gurujiforpuja.com Service, despite having the right and power of not to use, is construed as User has accepted the Terms.
Gurujiforpuja.com can provide User, subject to acceptance of Terms, at its sole discretion, the User Name and Password (“User Account”). Gurujiforpuja.com solely reserves the right to accept or reject application made by User for having User Account without obligation of explanation. Gurujiforpuja.com reserves the right to store, evaluate, analyze, verify and authenticate the personal information and data provided by the User. The User hereby acknowledges that Gurujiforpuja.com continues to maintain right to close the User Account without any prior notice for any reasons whatsoever it may be.
Any person who accesses this Gurujiforpuja.com Service is presumed to be legally capable of entering into a legal contract and has understood and voluntarily accepted the Terms.
We do our best to keep Gurujiforpuja.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Gurujiforpuja.com safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
1. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a Level scheme or Other Scheme, on Gurujiforpuja.com.
2. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Gurujiforpuja.com.
3. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Gurujiforpuja.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user, Company.
7. You will not post content that: is hating speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not use Gurujiforpuja.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
9. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Gurujiforpuja.com, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Gurujiforpuja.com functionality.
10. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
You agree that, any contract for the service ordered through use of Gurujiforpuja.com App and/or Website is between you and Gurujiforpuja.com; any contract for the supply of Gurujiforpuja.com Service from the Gurujiforpuja.com App and/or Website is between you and Gurujiforpuja.com. You agree to take reasonable care when providing Gurujiforpuja.com with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering a service. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are of your own credit or debit card. Gurujiforpuja.com Service and/or Services purchased/availed from the Gurujiforpuja.com App and/or Website is intended for your use only and that you are acting as an end customer only and not as an agent for another party while using the Gurujiforpuja.com Service.
You understand that some type of services may be suitable for users within certain age ranges and gender only unless mentioned otherwise. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the service you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient.
In case service is not possible for whatsoever reason, Gurujiforpuja.com will let you know by text message (SMS)/phone call and/or other medium. You understand and acknowledge that in unforeseeable events or Force Majeure events, Gurujiforpuja.com may not be able to reach and/or communicate with you about the non-availability of the scheduled service. Gurujiforpuja.com is not responsible for non-availability of the scheduled service because of service provider or because of any other issue/reason.
You understand that, if the ordered service is within the capacity of the Gurujiforpuja.com or it's associated vendors, Gurujiforpuja.com will accept the contract and confirm it to you. If the details of the order are correct, the contract for the service will be confirmed by Email / text message (SMS) and/or other medium to the User. In case the service offered by Gurujiforpuja.com is ordered, Gurujiforpuja.com will confirm availability together with or separately from service. The confirmation message will specify delivery details including the approximate service time specified by Gurujiforpuja.com.
PRICE & PAYMENT
All prices listed on the Gurujiforpuja.com App and/or Website for services are correct at the time of publication and is as received vendors wherever applicable. While Gurujiforpuja.com takes great care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to you by Gurujiforpuja.com or the vendor may change at the time of delivery based on the latest menu and prices. Gurujiforpuja.com reserves the right to alter the menu of the services available for usage on the Gurujiforpuja.com App and/or Website and to delete and remove them if needed.
All prices listed on the Gurujiforpuja.com App and/or Website for services by Gurujiforpuja.com or its associated vendors listed on the Gurujiforpuja.com App and/or Website reflect the price charged by Gurujiforpuja.com or the vendor or its service partner at the time of listing. In the event where the vendor or the service partner informs Gurujiforpuja.com immediately after placing the order by the User, about the change in price for the service, Gurujiforpuja.com will try to make every possible effort to inform the User about the price difference and the User can choose to opt-out of the order at that time. All prices for services by Gurujiforpuja.com or a third party service provider assigned by Gurujiforpuja.com listed on the Gurujiforpuja.com App and/or Website is correct at the time of publication, however, Gurujiforpuja.com reserves the right to alter the same in future. The total price for services including all other charges, taxes, costs, if any, will be displayed on the Gurujiforpuja.com App and/or Website when you place your order. For orders that need an inspection or visit, the final cost towards the service will be confirmed after the inspection/ visit and before commencement of the service. Full payment must be made for all the particulars mentioned in the order. Payment has to be made in cash or, if available on the Gurujiforpuja.com App and/or Website, by online payment including through credit card, debit card, net banking or wallet.
If you choose online payment, you must pay for your order before it is delivered. You shall ensure that online payment mode is secured, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct necessary security checks to confirm about your identification before making any such payment.
1. Gurujiforpuja.com may cancel an order if the service unavailable for any reason. Gurujiforpuja.com will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made.
You must notify Gurujiforpuja.com immediately if you decide to cancel your order, through the app or by phone. If Gurujiforpuja.com accepts your cancellation, no cancellation fee applies. If Gurujiforpuja.com is unable to accept your cancellation for some reason e.g. because task force has been allocated and/or task force is already out for service, the order for the service may not be cancelled. Gurujiforpuja.com will not be able to refund the money already paid for any cancelled order, for which service arrangements have been already made.
2. Registration Fee/Maintenance Charges and Consequences of Non-Payment which is non refundable: You shall be liable to pay a one-time, non-refundable registration fee for the Services equivalent to 12 months of the total fee you have agreed to pay or one time life time registration charges, maintanance charges extra per year. The registration fee shall be paid by you in advance simultaneously with the accepting of this Contract. The right of Gurujiforpuja.com to suspend the Services shall be without prejudice to Gurujiforpuja.com right to terminate the Contract for your material breach.
PERSONAL INFORMATION & PRIVACY
User understands and acknowledges that by choosing Gurujiforpuja.com you have allowed Gurujiforpuja.com to use your personal information. User understands, acknowledges and agrees that although Gurujiforpuja.com provides appropriate firewalls and protections, the Gurujiforpuja.com Service is not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible. In case Gurujiforpuja.com is required to disclose your personal information in order to assist the Government Authority or in adherence to the Court Order or to protect the interest of the Gurujiforpuja.com Service and/or any particular user(s), Gurujiforpuja.com will disclose it without obtaining prior permission from you. You authorize us to disclose your personal information.
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLACTUAL PROPERTY
All data, information is the property of Gurujiforpuja.com or its Users. If you believe that the Gurujiforpuja.com Service contains elements that infringe your intellectual property rights in your work, please notify Gurujiforpuja.com immediately. If Gurujiforpuja.com receives intellectual property right infringement claim notification and it is felt appropriate, Gurujiforpuja.com may remove all such content from the Gurujiforpuja.com App and/or Website which is indicated as infringing and/or take any other appropriate action.
DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE GURUJIFORPUJA.COM SERVICE AND ALL CONTENTS, MATERIALS AND POSTINGS ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE GURUJIFORPUJA.COM SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR THAT ALL SERVICES, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS OR OPERATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE OR BE PERFORMED AS DESCRIBED. THE SERVICES, THE GURUJIFORPUJA.COM APP AND/OR WEBSITE IS NOT HACK PROOF. THE DATA MAY GET PILFERED, DAMAGED, LOST, GARBLED OR BECOME USELESS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GURUJIFORPUJA.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY MALICIOUS CODE, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE GURUJIFORPUJA.COM SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE ASSUMING THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO YOUR DATA, QUALITY, ACCURACY, PERFORMANCE, TIMELINESS, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, AUTHENTICITY, SAFETY, SECURITY AND VALIDITY OF ANY AND ALL FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE GURUJIFORPUJA.COM SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, POSTINGS AND MATERIALS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE GURUJIFORPUJA.COM SERVICE.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Gurujiforpuja.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns and licensors, franchisees or sub-franchisees, any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, vendors, licensors, representatives, advertisers, service providers and suppliers harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), resulting from any breach or violation of Terms by you, or due to your activities related to the Gurujiforpuja.com Service, whether by use of User Account or otherwise.
These Terms contains the entire understanding and agreement between User and Gurujiforpuja.com and supersedes any and all prior or inconsistent understandings relating to Gurujiforpuja.com Service and your use of Gurujiforpuja.com Service. Terms cannot be changed or terminated orally. Any provision which must survive in order to allow us to enforce its meaning shall survive the termination of Terms. Terms and your use of Gurujiforpuja.com Service is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of India applicable to contracts made, executed and wholly performed on the Gurujiforpuja.com Service, and, for the purposes of any and all legal or equitable actions, you specifically agree and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Courts of Pune, Maharashtra, India and you will not object to such jurisdiction or venue on the grounds of lack of personal jurisdiction or otherwise.
REGISTRATION & ACCOUNT SECURITY
Gurujiforpuja.com users/customers provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
2. You will not create more than one personal account.
3. You will not provide any false personal information on Gurujiforpuja.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
4. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
5. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
6. You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
7. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
1. We can remove any content or information you post on Gurujiforpuja.com if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
2. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
3. You will not post content or take any action on Gurujiforpuja.com that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
4. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
5. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Gurujiforpuja.com.
6. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Gurujiforpuja.com), or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
If Service Provider/ End User or client violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Gurujiforpuja.com to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
1. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Gurujiforpuja.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on Gurujiforpuja.com and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on Gurujiforpuja.com. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Gurujiforpuja.com. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, or any user/Customer of Gurujiforpuja.com.
2. WE TRY TO KEEP GURUJIFORPUJA.COM UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING GURUJIFORPUJA.COM AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT GURUJIFORPUJA.COM WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT GURUJIFORPUJA.COM WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. GURUJIFORPUJA.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
User/Customer Payments Terms
When you use the Gurujiforpuja.com Payments service to pay for things on Gurujiforpuja.com, you agree to these User Payments Terms.
If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you may use Gurujiforpuja.com Payments only with the involvement of your parent or guardian. Make sure you review these Terms with your parent or guardian so that you both understand all of your rights and responsibilities.
Registration Fee/Maintenance Charges and Consequences of Non-Payment: You shall be liable to pay a one-time, non-refundable registration fee for the Services equivalent to 12 months of the total fee you have agreed to pay. The registration fee shall be paid by you in advance simultaneously with the accepting of this Contract. The right of Gurujiforpuja.com to suspend the Services shall be without prejudice to Gurujiforpuja.com right to terminate the Contract for your material breach.
1. Funding instruments. We want to make Gurujiforpuja.com Payments convenient, so we allow you to fund your transactions using a number of different sources, like Check, credit cards and debit cards, online Transfer and other payment methods.
2. Authority. When you provide a funding instrument to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that funding instrument. When you fund a transaction, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the funding instrument you designate for the transaction. You also authorize us to collect and store that funding instrument, along with other related transaction information.
3. Authorization. If you pay by credit or debit card, we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount, which may be as high as the full price of your purchase. We will bill your card at the time you load funds for your Gurujiforpuja.com Payments transaction, or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, this pre-approval may result in those funds not otherwise being immediately available to you.
4. Failed funding. If you fund a payment by debit card and your load transaction results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
Actions We May Take
1. At-will use. We may revoke your eligibility to use Gurujiforpuja.com Payments at any time at our sole discretion.
2. Inquiries. By using Gurujiforpuja.com Payments, you acknowledge and agree that we may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness.
3. Right to cancel. We may cancel Registration, transaction if we believe the Registration, transaction violates Terms & conditions.
4. Payment limitations. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, or limit funding instruments for a transaction, or limit your ability to make a purchase, or deactivate your account.
5. Sharing of information. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may contact your funding instrument issuer, law enforcement, or affected third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with, if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
1. Agreement to pay. When you purchase advertising or promoted posts on or through Gurujiforpuja.com, you agree to pay all amounts specified in the order, along with any applicable taxes.
2. Cancelation. You can cancel an advertising order at any time through our online portal / Email , but your ads may run for several days after you notify us, and you are still responsible for paying for those ads.
3. Tax liability. It is your responsibility to remit any taxes that apply to your transactions. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claim arising out of your failure to do so.
4. Consent to credit check. your order constitutes your written authorization for us to obtain your personal and/or business credit report from a credit bureau. We may obtain your credit report when you place an order, or at any time thereafter.
5. Security. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your advertising account, and you understand that you will be charged for any orders placed on or through your advertising account.
6. Direct debit. If you are making direct debit payments, you agree that we can charge you any amount that falls within the range you agreed to upon signup. We will notify you in advance if any charge will exceed the agreed-upon range.
7. Delinquent accounts. If you purchase Service, advertising, and your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may take steps to collect past due amounts using other collection mechanisms. You agree to pay all expenses associated with such collection, including reasonable attorneys' fees. Interest will accrue on any past due amounts at the rate of the lesser of 1% per month or the lawful maximum.
Notices and Amendments to These Terms
1. Notice to you. By using the Gurujiforpuja.com Payments service, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically any important information regarding your Service purchases or your account. We may also provide notices to you by posting them on our website, or by sending them to an email address or street address that you previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent; notices by postal mail shall be considered received within Five (5) business days of the time sent.
2. Notice to us. Except as otherwise stated, you must send notices to us relating to Gurujiforpuja.com Payments and these Terms by postal.
3. Amendment guidelines. We may update these Payments Terms at any time without notice as we deem necessary to the full extent permitted by law. The Payments Terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
1. The Contract/Registration between Gurujiforpuja.com & Service Provider would be valid for 12 months or life time registration charges, maintenance charges extra per year. Contract/Registration amount is nonrefundable. You shall not have the right to terminate the Contract other than by prior written notice of One month ’s issued to Gurujiforpuja.com
2. Registration Fee/Maintenance Charges and Consequences of Payment which is nonrefundable: You shall be liable to pay a one-time, non-refundable registration fee for the Services equivalent to 12 months of the total fee you have agreed to pay or one time life time registration charges, maintenance charges extra per year. The registration fee shall be paid by you in advance simultaneously with the accepting of this Contract. The right of Gurujiforpuja.com to suspend the Services shall be without prejudice to Gurujiforpuja.com right to terminate the Contract for your material breach.
3. Contact Numbers, Email Id: You hereby agree that instead of showing your telephone number, mobile number and Email Address on the Website, Gurujiforpuja.com will provide own contact number which would direct the User to your telephone number.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client / Service Provider and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
Gurujiforpuja.com takes complaint very seriously and aim to respond to your complaint within 5 business days.